Saturday 15 April 2017

Forever21 Inspired Cat Ears DIY




CATS!! I am a very big cat person also a dog person okay both 😝😝. If you are like me you would love this DIY project. I have seen these cat ears in Forever21 and they are pretty expensive for a cat ears and they are totally DIY-able. If you are on a budget and still want to look cute I got you!😉 I made these cat ears for under 70 Rupees that's like so cheep. Keep reading to know how to make this super cute cat ears.


SUPPLIES:


1. Head Band
2. Pipecleaners
3. Form Flowers
4. Glue


METHOD:


1. Use two pipe-cleaners each for one ear  and fold it into half and twist and turn the ends to the head band so that it stays in place and form the shape of cat ears by bending them, pipe-cleaner are very easy to bend and to give shape.

2. Secure the pipe-cleaners in place with glue so that it does not shift from its place.

3. Glue the form flowers in any pattern desired,I choose an alternating pattern of white and pink flowers. Let it dry.

done!

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Get Email whenever a new post is uploaded.