Sunday 10 July 2016

DIY Cat Ears



I am obsessed with cats. I just love those cute little animals. Sometimes I wish to be a cat so I made these cat ears to bring my inner cat, haha just kidding.These cat ears are so much in trend, celebrities are also wearing these which make them even more popular.
In this tutorial I am going to show how to make these basic yet cute cat ears with all the materials available at home.

SUPPLIES:

1.Cardboard
2.Pencil and scale
3.Scissors
4.Coloured paper
5.Hot glue gun
6.Head band


TIME REQUIRED:

20 To 25 Minutes

METHOD:

1.Draw a square of the side 5 cm each but you can make the cat ears bigger by adjusting the side.
Mark a middle point on any one side of the square, here the middle point is 2.5 cm.
Using these guidelines draw the cat ear.






2.Cut it out using scissors or a cutter and use that piece as a stencil to make another ear.
Use colour papers to cover the cardboard with glue.






Since the paper I am using here is plain pink I added some purple coloured paper by cutting it into small pieces and sticking it to the cat ears both front and back.




3.Mark where you want the ears to be on the head band and then glue the cat ears to it using lots of glue to make it strong. Use hot glue as it sticks fast.





And its done!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Get Email whenever a new post is uploaded.