Saturday 17 December 2016

DIY Pom Pom Pillow



These pom pom pillows are so popular on the internet and also in the shops. They are so easy to be DIY-ed and the benefits of DIY-ing are so many, you can customize it to your style, make it as big or small, it is inexpensive and much more.


SUPPLIES:


1. Pillow cover
2. Fabric marker (optional)
3. Scale (optional)
4. Pom Poms
5. Glue



METHOD:


Place some newspaper inside the pillow case so that the ink does not get transferred to the other side, draw some vertical and horizontal lines on the pillow cover to add some design to it. This step is optional as the pillow cover I used is plain so doing this adds some colour to it. I drew the lines about 2 cm apart from each other.


Glue the pom poms to the edges of the pillow, here also I placed the pom poms at 2 cm apart from each other. You can use same coloured pom poms or multicolored as I did.


I thought the pillow was still looking plain so I went in again with some colourful fabric markers to add colour to the black and white pillow cover.


Done!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Get Email whenever a new post is uploaded.