Saturday 5 November 2016

DIY Desk Organizer





Hey everyone! How's it going? I am super excited to share this DIY or I can say this tip to be organised and to keep your work area or desk clean. My desk area was a mess earlier, there were like so may things just lying around everywhere. So this idea popped into my mind and it's so helpful and I hope you find this helpful as well.


SUPPLIES:


1. Jars
2.Glue



TIME REQUIRED:


5 To 10 Minutes

METHOD:


I got this inexpensive glass jars from a local store, these are basically used to keep spices but hey it's not compulsory to do what the box says. This would be a perfect organizer just think out of the box. This glass jar its flat on both the sides so they can be stacked.



Place the jars one above the another and stick it with glue as it will be safe to stick it, you can use any kind of strong glue or also the ones that are specially made to stick glass but in my case I used hot glue gun.


Let the glue dry and your organizer is ready. 
I store erasers, paper pins, stapler and stuff like that I use frequently.



YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:


DIY STORAGE BOX




0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Get Email whenever a new post is uploaded.